· Adria Mossing was recently named a 2014 Top Lawyer in Illinois.
· In 2014, Adria Mossing was named one of the Top 50 Women Lawyers in Illinois.
· In 2014, Jim Navarre was selected as a Leading Lawyer in Illinois by his peers in the areas of personal injury, professional malpractice, and criminal defense law.
· In 2014, Adria Mossing was selected as a Leading Lawyer in Illinois by her peers in the areas of personal injury and professional malpractice.
· Jim Navarre was named one of the Top 40 under 40 Lawyers in Illinois.
· Jim Navarre gave a lecture on Advanced Ethics at the Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education seminar in Spring 2013.
· Adria Mossing was elected to the position of Corresponding Secretary of the WBAI for the 2013 – 2014 bar year.
· Adria Mossing and Jim Navarre were co-authors of the "Pleadings" chapter in the Illinois Institute of Continuing Legal Education (IICLE) handbook titled Illinois Civil Practice: Opening the Case 2012.
· In 2011, Jim Navarre taught a class on the topic of Advanced Evidence at the Loyola University of Chicago School of Law.
· Adria Mossing was selected to be a Member of the American Board of Trial Advocates in 2011.
· Adria Mossing spoke at the ITLA conference on the topic of settlement issues in Wrongful Death, Survival Actions and Minor's Cases (March, 2010).
· Jim Navarre spoke at the ITLA conference on the topic of Police Pursuits and Personal Injury Claims (February, 2009).
· ABC 7 Chicago I-Team investigated flash fires in the operating room
View special coverage from ABC 7 News →
· Pam Zekman investigates Thousands of Crumbling Sidewalks Going Unfixed (September 9, 2011)
View special coverage from CBS News →